mAm 2020 is organised by Micronarc, in collaboration with Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT).
- Edward Byrne – Micronarc; Deputy Director FSRM
- Volker Saile – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- David Tolfree – Vice President Africa/Europe, Mancef
- Danick Bionda, Secretary General, Micronarc
- Philippe Fischer – Director, FSRM
- Sikha Ray – KIT, Programme management STN
Micronarc is the dedicated micro-nanotech cluster and communication platform created by the governments of the seven cantons that constitute Western Switzerland. Its primarily role is the development and promotion of the regional scientific, industrial and economic base in the sectors of micro and nanotechnology, as well as its educational structures, R&D facilities, technology transfer and inward investment.
To achieve its objectives, Micronarc manages and operates its internet portal www.micronarc.ch, organises grouped booths at industry trade shows and scientific conferences; organises professional and public events locally; provides information and networking possibilities and acts as a facilitator in establishing business relations.
About the FSRM
FSRM – Crossroads of Microtechnology
The FSRM promotes micro technology and its applications with offers in continous education, project management and organization. The FSRM is the Executive Secretary for Micronarc.